FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Today .... I (we) have been eating ....
View Single Post
Old Oct 18, 2020, 6:56 pm
gaobest
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GM on VX, UA, AA, HA, AS, SY; Budget Fastbreak
fresh gigli with Rao’s marinara and leftover meatballs - I would have preferred boxed spaghetti pasta but I had bought fresh gigli for my spouse and only part of the package was eaten; it had a 10/15 “sell” date. I’ll probably not buy it again because I’m really satisfied with boxed dried spaghetti as opposed to fresh pasta.

early supper - deli sandwiches as a friend hosted us for a kid play date and as they were responsible for us being part of yesterday’s mega epic outing, I knew that getting them their favorite deli sandwiches would be a nice gesture

me: head cheese / salami on dutch crunch with “everything”
spouse: Turkey, cranberry, & cream cheese on dutch crunch
hosts: (two) Turkey & bacon on hard sourdough (one without the jalapeño spread & pepperocini)
other friend: meatball & provolone & marinara with garlic sauce on soft roll - maybe I’ll try making this with our Costco meatballs

Originally Posted by teddybear99
Was in my local Publix tonight and lo and behold, I finally see the Tostitos Avocado Salsa that has been being advertised for so long. I decided to grab it to try it, and had some while watching the end of the Dolphins shutout of the lowly Jets. Unfortunately, I will not be able to finish it as it is very spicy to my taste, so I will be bringing it to work to share with my coworkers who tend to eat very spicy food.
sorry it was too spicy - our local Casa Sanchez avocado salsa is also a bit spicy, which I love.