FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Skatteverket asks for names of Sweden-based EBD members
Old Oct 14, 2020, 3:06 am
CPH-Flyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by GUWonder
Salacious gossip and other salacious stories is what the Swedish bureaucrats love at fika time and what the tabloid media loves all the time. A Swedish version of "catch & kill" to bury a story almost certainly wouldn't work with this kind of thing in Sweden.

By the way, you left out mister/male paramour. Also, there is some of that stuff going on during the work week too. [Look at what either Scandic or Nordic Choice hotels added as an occupancy restriction for day-room use of the hotel rooms as substitute offices during this period when they are trying to make up for the loss of overnight guest traffic revenue.]

Regardless of being XY or XX, there are definitely some Swedish celebrities of sort who mix business with pleasure and are almost certainly running up and down the frequent flyer program balances in doing so at times.

Whether accrual is banned or not, I know some Swedish government employees who say they don't credit their work trips to any loyalty programs because it could be problematic. I had asked about this back when I was still learning about SJ's program and wondering if the people going to the judge meetings and other government work conferences/meetings/investigations were collecting points for their domestic train trips.
I didn't quit leave out the potential combinations, it could also be taken to understand that a female minister brought the mistress on a weekend trip, or a male minister bringing the lover. Maybe I am just weird as I tend to think of a lover as being of male gender. Certainly any combinations of genders was meant to be included in the options.