FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DL In Flight Service Changes during COVID-19 (Consolidated Thread)
Old Oct 11, 2020, 4:42 pm
p100a

Programs: DL DM 3MM 360
Originally Posted by FlyHappy33
I was told by a relative that works for DL that DL has achieved record Net Promoter Scores (NPS) in recent months which is the all important metric for gauging customer satisfaction. Such high scores seem to suggest that their customers are currently more concerned with things like aircraft cleanliness and sanitation, extra space on board, etc. rather than inflight food/beverage offerings. This, to me, seems to explain why DL has chosen to keep its offerings sparse compared to its competitors. If their customers are reporting that they are happier than ever, what incentive is there for them to bring back more snacks, beverages, etc?
I can believe this! Just glance at all the praising comments on Delta's social media feeds from all the brainwashed with fear sheeple who take 1 trip a year to visit their grandkids. It's comical at this point. Delta has used this pandemic to exploit the fear in this demographic while ignoring the ones who spend the big bucks in premium cabins. We can get that experience on Spirit. Keep sending in the complaints and copying the board!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/44-coronavirus-cases-traced-flights/