FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Globalist vs Marriott Titanium Injury Experience
Old Oct 7, 2020, 8:29 am
SHLTP

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by margarita girl
I'll be the first to admit that I don't care for Marriott or its leadership, but it just seems odd to expect them to acknowledge an accident you had and send you flowers. I think it's very nice that Hyatt did that for you (maybe even a little strange), but to say Hyatt cares more than Marriott seems like a stretch. What about your favorite airline? Did they send you anything? Or your favorite credit card company? Your cell service provider?

And as far as where to post this, I would have put it in the Hyatt forum and said "look what Hyatt did for me" instead of the Marriott forum to say "look what Marriott didn't do for me".
Well, I didn't say Marriott didn't send me a card and that they should have... I said I cant even get them to send me messages in the language I prefer despite me asking them to repeatedly in online setting and in calls with customer service.

I'm just saying... Hyatt goes the extra mile while Marriott cant even get the basics right because I don't think they care to try to be a true hospitality company