FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid19: LH Group general waiver to rebook flights
Old Sep 30, 2020, 8:22 am
thanaset

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by woobl
I've just received second a reservation change email from LH for our AMS-FRA-HND-SYD flights in December (the first being sent a couple of weeks ago for a small change). I can't see any discernible change to the schedule, but they have given me the three options 1) keep the same flights, 2) Use my ticket later and 3) a refund.

We are leaning to a refund, as we're not sure when Australia entry restrictions will be lifted, but my question relates to 2) - if we decide to use the ticket later, does mean any flight/destination in the same class, or the specific route? It is not clear on the LH website what a schedule change means for this.

Thanks in advance!
I just got the same email for AMS-FRA-BKK-FRA-AMS. Both AMS-FRA//FRA-AMS have been cancelled and they rescheduled the flights and give me 3 options.

I called them whether I can change the departing airport from AMS to MUC, they said "No" but I can change it to MUC next year with the fare difference, however, I can change the date on the same route into next year free of charge! I will wait for the situation and decide it later.