FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Dubrovnik and Croatia's Spectacular Dalmatian Coast via Lufthansa First Class
Old Sep 27, 2020, 6:40 am
SFO777
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by cmd320
Wow, that all looks truly fantastic. Would love to visit there.
Thanks cmd320. Croatia is an amazing place.

Originally Posted by sonomawine
Really liking the TR and itinerary! We are looking into traveling to Croatia in the next month or so. I can't find a way to book Villa Korta Katarina through Virtuoso or FHR. Did you book direct?
Thank you so much sonomawine. Korta Katarina booking is old fashioned. You have to contact directly, although I had my Virtuoso TA do it.

Originally Posted by Dieuwer
I’m planning to go to Croatia with TK (J award) next April.
You will really enjoy it.

Originally Posted by Flavio1990
"...Thanks so much adampenrith. No comment on the age thing though. LOL. The Australia lock down is simply crazy. I had plans to visit both Melbourne and Sydney at the end of November as part of another RTW, but obviously we've had to reroute..."
It has at times been a bit over the top but compared to US 631 deaths per million to AUS 34 deaths per million I know where I would rather be
At the risk of crossing the line into OMNI, US COVID death counts are grossly inflated by politics and greed as hospitals and others get more compensation for reporting "COVID" deaths. US COVID-only deaths are less then 10,000 or about the per million rate as Australia. And the US didn't have to destroy its economy and suspend freedom in the process. In addition to deaths, one needs to consider other deaths and health problems caused by a lockdown, those resulting from the increased suicides, mental health issues, deferred cancer screening, deferred immunization for vaccine-preventable disease, deferred surgeries, etc.