FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Visa/MasterCard Gift Cards at Staples(2017 onwards)
Old Sep 22, 2020, 3:28 pm
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by RedSun
Store playing game? You are correct. Do you play MS game here too?

I think people should treat any MS activities as a hobby or some kind of privilege. But we do not have the right to demand the MS gains. CC banks can deny it. Merchants can deny it. Police can deny it too. You want to take whatever you can get away legally. But we can't demand the CC banks and Staples have to allow us for our MS activities.

We can get 5x or 5% with some CCs. But the CC banks can just shut down those CCs. The same with Staples stores if they suspect any fraud of mis-use.

I'd say tread it carefully.
That my friend is the problem in a nutshell, some folks thinking its their Right to being able to purchase the cards, I for 1 am happy that I can still do whatever I can even thou its getting harder and taking more time I highly doubt that Staples is making out like a bandit selling the cards, especially w/o a fee,and if enough people call up Corp and complain , Corp may decide its just not worth it and instead of forcing the stores to stop playing games simply instead stop selling the cards