FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Atlantic - Update on LHR-LAS route
Old Sep 20, 2020, 9:18 pm
FlyerTalker7654
Suspended

Originally Posted by Often1
If you've got statistics to back that up, not what some bar tender or one doc told you, that would be helpful. My quoted statistics are provided by Johns Hopkins which produces this report daily for all 56 states and territories and it is what public health officials are relying on. Check out the website yourself and you will see exactly how dire the situation is.

Doesn't mean that it won't change by November, hopefully for the better. But, I certainly would not fly into that unless it were really, really important.
Bar tender? Making comments like that just makes you look like a right mug. Just an FYI...

Anyhow, if you go to the Southern Nevada Health district website, along with the Govnors website you will see data which shows that the daily infection rate along with death rate has been coming down since July. I could be wrong, but I suspect based on this, along with the Govnor speaking with health officials across the State who have probably told him the same thing is the reason that bars in Clark county are now reopened. Hardly "skyrocketing" as you claim.