FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA offering Galleries Lounge Access for Holiday Bookings in Y and non exec members
Old Sep 17, 2020, 5:27 pm
Adstring

Programs: BA Gold
Any idea on what might happen in my situation.

6 of us travelling together. 4 adults. 1 x 3 year old. 1 x 1 year old. Between us we have a gold card and a silver card. Under normal circumstances that's not quite enough to get us all in the lounge (unless the agent wavea my 3 year old in).

Just booked a holiday for the 6 of us. Meets all the criteria for free lounge access (over £1000 each per adult etc). BUT the infant and child bring the average price down. I can see in the T&Cs that infants dont count in the calculation. But what about children? I could have split this booking into 2 to absolutely gaurantee lounge access (as only actually need one booking for 2 ppls to be eligible) but didn't to avoid an extra transaction.

Now worried that won't be able to get the family in due to technicality that could have been avoided by me splitting booking. Is there any way to tell from the booking if Lounge access has been triggered?