FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Avios booking, not on BAEC and can’t select seats
Old Sep 17, 2020, 4:31 am
Yanshuf

1) Any booking made with BA (i.e. where you pay the money directly to BA) can appear on MMB on the BA website. Sometimes there is a timing issue due to BA staff not issuing the ticket (i.e. generating an e-ticket number) immediately. This is a frequent problem for me but the easy workaround is to access MMB using the Manage link on the website rather than calling up the list of all your bookings from your account page. I see the following bookings on the BA website for myself:
(i) Booking made with AMEX travel for a Qatar Airways booking (so PNR is generated by Qatar Airways) that also includes a flight operated by BA (Comair), albeit with a Qatar Airways flight number.
(ii) Booking made on Iberia website for an Iberia booking with all flights operated by BA, albeit with Iberia flight numbers.

2) Check whether your e-ticket number has been generated. You can ask BA to reconfirm the PNR to be used with Qatar Airways - should be the same PNR as on your BA booking receipt.

Last edited by Yanshuf; Sep 18, 2020 at 12:35 pm