FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I Haven't Flown Since April 2019, Anything New?
Old Sep 15, 2020, 4:45 pm
Ryno1234

Programs: DA Diamond(1 MM), Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador/Charter Ambassador, Hyatt Glob, Hertz Presidents Circle
Random Thoughts since i began traveling 4 weeks ago weekly which is 100% back to my pre covid schedule
-Airports aren't as dead as I expected. they are slower, but not ghost towns. Airports visited so far LGA, LAX, CVG, MCO, FLL, SFO, DTW, DFW
-Skylciubs are pre packaged foods and hit or miss bar service. Those have been pretty dead when I have visited.
-On board service is really different: I have been upgraded on 100% of legs. No PDB, limited food service on long west coast flights, beer and wine only, no ice etc. Im fine with all of this, but it is a different experience.
-FC is interesting in that you don't have a seat mate unless they are traveling with you. While i know that can't last and Delta must be losing $ as a result, i do kind of like that
-they try and stop the mass herd exodus to deplane when you land by asking you not to get up and stand until the row in front of you is on their way out. Some comply, most don't.
-Of course, masks are required at all times unless taking a drink
-FAs have been really friendly as always.

Thats all that comes to mind right now.