FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Elite plus vouchers & COVID-19 flight changes
Old Sep 10, 2020, 12:34 am
Jaenks

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
Originally Posted by SFOTraveler1984
Sorry Jaenks, and no offense, but so far your experience is exactly that - an experience.
As it is often with TK, ask 10 employees, get 10 different answers.
I am still doubtful as you stated that previously your ticket number changed when applying the voucher and now (with the new process) it does not change anymore - well, my ticket number never changed when applying the voucher.
So while your experience is valuable here to better understand the potential new process - we need more feedback from other ELPL members until we know for certain that the process has changed.
My previous ticket(corporate) re-issuing is currently irrelevant, because now TK re-validates the upgrades of corp. tickets too. As I stated previously, currently TKs system does not allow re-validate the voucher upgrade, done by sales office and they must contact the HQ. From there they will receive the answer about "same day" voucher upgrade confirmation procedure. In my case, I was given also an explanation about the reason of change the usual procedure. When someone wants to get the confirmation about the recent procedure, the best way is ask it through sales office.IMHO
Of course that depends of their willingness to help with that just for information purpouses. I am sure that if there were any FT members who had dealt with the voucher upgrade recently, they would have posted the experience.