FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Ticket Re-issue / Website Issue
View Single Post
Old Sep 3, 2020, 2:14 pm
InspiireJS

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Ah, this is a BA Holidays booking? Right, that's different. Your final payment is due three weeks before departure, you should be ticketed by then, since there are other Holidays processes around this, but at the four to three week stage call BAH and pay up then, though online will probably work. Don't leave it later than that, there are reports (OK, one report) of a cancellation on week 3 on the dot, but I suspect there were other factors there. If BAH want to contact you, and assuming they have the details, they will do so.
I had a previous booking where we changed our mind due to unforeseen circumstances and they tried to contact me up to 2 days before scheduled departure and still hadn't cancelled my booking, I was already ticketed until the upgrade, I'll keep my eye on the situation on the app.. It's literally my last payment and its over with, paid well ahead of time

Not 100% sure the situation I do know the booking agent did inform me that the process is usually done in the 7 days at most if not I got the direct phone line to contact etc

thanks for the info