FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus in Sweden
View Single Post
Old Sep 2, 2020, 10:45 am
nacho
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by GUWonder
Is the claim about being imprisoned separately for four months in their own bedroom really accurate? I am curious if the family's home even has enough bedrooms for that to take place. I am also curious if the family has "foreign-origin" members, as the Swedish authorities seem to be far more inclined in swiping away children from such families. Check: they have foreign-origin members.

Speaking of homes in Sweden:

Swedish home prices have risen during this pandemic to now be at the highest they've ever been, apart from apartments in Stockholm and Gothenburg. And even apartments in Stockholm and Gothenburg are pretty close to their historical peaks.

Want to know where people made the most money flipping houses in Sweden this year? In (rather isolated) northern Sweden; and there it made the return percentages even in Malmo look like peanuts.

Welcome to Sweden where even Malmo-area 2012/2013 purchases in the 5-8 million SEK range have people getting out with 12-15 million SEK in 2020 during this coronavirus situation.
It seems that the parents are not Svensson Swedes.

I think the housing market is being stimulated by the extreme low interest rate.