FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - November BA schedule changes and cancellations
Old Aug 6, 2020, 8:53 pm
TWCLAM

Programs: BAEC-Silver, AMEX-BA Prem' Plus & Standard, Accor Gold, HH-Silver, IHG,IBIS On Business
Originally Posted by aahch
i can just about see the funny side of it, but when it’s the third successive long haul flight Cancelled by BA, and this time entirely to benefit BA and not me, I have to ask what’s really going on and how little they think of us all.

im left thinking that they treat 2:1s differently from revenue tickets, And/or Gold/premiums better than silvers (fair enough), but not trying at all to fulfil my booking is FR-esque IMHO. .
Only three LH cancellations, come on now you're not even trying here. We had EIGHT adjustments to one LH itinerary and are on 7 LH canx thus far. To put your mind at ease I honestly do not believe they are treating 2-4-1s any differently at all. We have had one our vouchers refunded 5 times now. That's only our data point ( also Silvers) but the fact it's been used, refunded, used......... AND that BA have bent over backwards everytime I dont think they are being punitive regarding them. To the point that after they canx LHR-MSY they actually offered ( without prompting) to pay for put us on F flights on AA & the US domestic sectors from either ORD or DFW despite the vouchers being strictly 'BA Metal only'