View Single Post
Old Aug 4, 20, 6:24 pm
Bradhattan

Programs: No status anymore
Originally Posted by myperks View Post
telling management about something is wrong on-site is different than telling management about something you know beforehand that you donít like is two separate things. Does one make a reservation at a resort and then call the hotel and say, ďI donít like your resort fees, please remove or else I take my business elsewhere.Ē Iím sure people have done this but where has that gone.

telling management about something you know beforehand that you donít like and saying you will take business elsewhere is too DYKWIA mentality in my mind... I take my business elsewhere and choose a property. Itís not my job to school the property/management.
In my opinion, it depends on the approach as mentioned up thread. There is nothing wrong (and actually smart to avoid onsite scenes, feelings, emotions....arrests!) with ASKING but also letting them know the answer effects (affects? I can never remember) your decision to purchase. They agree or don't. You purchase or don't. You get 0 extra wins if you never ask!