FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - COVID-19 Hawaiian Airlines Network/Flight Schedule/Cancellations/Restart of Routes
Old Aug 1, 2020, 12:12 pm
HNLbasedFlyer

Programs: UA GS4MM, MR LT Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by azj
Domestic (mainland US) accounted for roughly 50% of Hawaiian's operation pre-Covid. The the other 50% was split relatively even between inter-island and international. There are 13 mainland destinations and 10 international destinations (11 if you count the Tokyo airports separately.)

To your other point... I agree. I don't think the state will be ready by Sept 1st.
I forgot about Boston and dropping Beijing, and I'd argue SF, San Jose, Oakland are 1 destination - anyway, my real point is international flying is a huge blow to HA. Regarding Sept 1, even the CVS website says expect test results in 6-10 days, unless a testing miracle occurs on the mainland, I don't see how it will be feasible for people to make the 72 testing requirements - and CVS won't even test you if you are under 18 or not resident of the State or don't meet other testing criteria - and CVS is being touted as a major testing partner.