FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MeliaRewards [formerly Sol Melia MAS] program
Old Jul 31, 2020, 7:07 am
A1pax

Originally Posted by Concerto
There's an offer until 31st July for a 50% bonus when you buy points at Melia Rewards. However, they couch it with stupid conditions, such as you have to make a reservation before 31st December. So, frankly, I wouldn't touch it. If enough people ignore it, they will change such ridiculous restrictions. The other hotel programmes, when offering bonus points, give you the bonus points without adding these daft conditions. You've paid for it and you get it, all within the terms of that individual programme, no messing about. A shame, because I would like to build my Melia balance up a bit.
I have some melia points which will expire soon, so I have been trying to buy a small amount of points today to hold me over for another 12 months. However, I kept getting an error message “The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.” I tried different browsers, different credit cards but no success whatsoever. Does anyone know the solution for this error? Thanks.