FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Lounge with Priority Pass on 08/10
Old Jul 30, 2020, 2:00 am
chrisl137
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Ali Taheri
Hi All,

Does anyone know if Alaska lounge reopening (August 1st) includes priority pass admission?

I am LAX-SJD 08/10 and was hoping to stop by before the flight at T6. I know this particularly location always has that sign up, but hoping because of low occupancy I might get in.
I flew out of LAX in April when nobody was flying and the lounges were still open, and the sign was still out and there was still a waitlist to get in. If you get onto the waitlist an hour before you get to the airport you might get in if they're still accepting PP. You're better off just timing things so you get to LAX 20 minutes before boarding (or 10 minutes before bag check closes, if you need to check a bag) and minimizing your time in the airport.

One thing you should note is that T6 has had a combined line of pre and non-pre for the ID check, and then either using separate conveyors for pre, or putting markers in front of and behind bags to mark pre-passengers on a shared conveyor (depending on time of day), so the security lines are longer than T6 precheck normally would be.