FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Reapplying makeup during overseas flight
View Single Post
Old Jul 16, 2020, 11:05 pm
alwaysworking88

I say either do it while in the seat (who cares what people think!) or wait until you land to use the airport restroom. And/or if you have access to a lounge, they might have a private restroom.

Originally Posted by Ezzy77
I haven't been on a flight longer than 4 or so hours for decades. I'm flying Delta One to Europe next month. I will most likely apply my makeup by 8:30AM EST and will arrive at my destination in Italy at 7:45AM Central European time (about 17 hrs later). I'm trying to figure out how avoid scaring people when I arrive.

I have 4 hours at JFK between flights so will do some touchups. The flight to Milan leaves around 5:30 PM so I thought I'd use something to remove it after dinner before trying to sleep (fingers crossed). I do want to arrive somewhat presentable. This isn't a 5 minute process. There are only 2 lavs in the cabin so don't want to hog one for 30 minutes. I would use the lav to wash and brush my teeth but would it be considered rude to put it on while sitting in my seat? It is an A330-300 so no door. I'm at the window so nobody next to me.

Do you have a routine you can share? Thanks!