FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Checking into a 5-star Luxury Hotel right after lockdown? (Rosewood Mayakoba)
Old Jul 3, 2020, 4:00 pm
dylanc

Programs: Virtuoso, Four Seasons PP, Belmond BC, Dorchester DC, Hyatt Prive, MO Fan Club, Peninsula, Rosewood
Originally Posted by kimberlyrose
Standing right next to the employees without wearing a mask was an interesting choice, too.
Hi Kimberley Rose, out of me trying to better the community with, what others have called, a helpful article you have to pick one negative out of the whole thing.

However, to answer your criticism, the staff in the photo were my two butlers, we were together for much of the stay and even shared a table at the cafe together one morning which was their idea as there was something I had to discuss with them, they also spent a lot of time in my suite with me. After getting quite close to them I did have a private conversation with them which I will not broadcast here and they gave me their own view about the Covid situation in which afterward we took this photo (which was their idea). I would have never stood that close to them or anyone if I didn't have their full agreement.

I actually live in Mexico and we have a traditional Maya ritual here which is a mind cleansing ceremony that promotes a positive mind, I would like to personally invite you one. Please let me know if you are interested.

I notice in another thread you wrote - 'Like I tell my kids: worry about yourself, not other people.'. Please practice the exact message you are teaching your children and the world will be a better place. Have a nice weekend and peace to you.

Last edited by RichardInSF; Jul 4, 2020 at 9:38 am Reason: Deleted personal attack