FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Same points for limited service?
View Single Post
Old Jun 30, 2020, 9:19 am
Marriott Bonvoy Lurker
Company Representative, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy
Originally Posted by ninetynine
Booked an 8 day stay at a domestic Courtyard, at a 20% higher than normal points rate (I stay at this property every year the same week). Upon arriving, I'm told housekeeping is only being provided every 3 days, each room only has two towels and no bath mat, the bistro, fitness center, and pool are closed, and of all things, I can't have a little bottle of body wash to use as hand soap, they only have hard cakes. On top of that, the HBO Go and Showtime aren't working but the front desk person doesn't know why and and can't ask about it until Monday (it's a Friday). The room is dirty, halls haven't been vacuumed, and there's sticky pink goo on the nightstand. Gross.

I get it, the world is messed up right now, but wth?! Shouldn't the property have provided some kind of notification that they're on limited service, or charged a reduced points rate? It's packed with people, not like they have a shortage of guests - I'm irritated to be spending over 100k points, but I had to go buy my own towels at the freaking walmart to use.

Hi ninetynine,

I'm so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay at the Courtyard Atlanta Conyers. If you send a Private Message with your full name, confirmation number, and contact information, we'll follow up with the hotel's executive management on your behalf.

Thanks,

Robert V.
Social Media Liaison