FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta ends twitter, facebook messaging for customer assistance
Old Jun 16, 2020, 1:30 pm
xliioper
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Zorak
FWIW I posted a screenshot of a Twitter auto-reply in the operational thread: DL Corona Virus-COVID-19 / Operational Impact

which was around 10:30 AM Eastern and directed me to use in-app messaging (-> text message since I am on Android) .
So I take it the Apple iOS app has a real chat feature? I see that the chat function on the website is now a pop-up box. I couldn't find a link to it on the website (could only get to it via the bit.ly/PMDelta link) Unfortunately, it doesn't look like you can re-size it (just move it back and forth). It looks like you can request to chat to a real representative if the Virtual Assistant can't answer your question. I may be alone, but I prefer not having to go through a third-party like FB or Twitter for support. I found the comments in the blog post to be a bit silly. Do people actually think that the agents on the DL chat are different than the ones who were manning the Twitter feed??

Last edited by xliioper; Jun 16, 2020 at 1:47 pm