FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Can't log on to Virgin Atlantic
View Single Post
Old Jun 6, 2020, 9:33 am
beardedgeologist

Programs: LH *G (SEN), VS Silver, BA Silver, Goldpointplus Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor silver, *ACP
Originally Posted by erik123
I've had this problem since Feb. Can't log in resetting the password doesn't work. I managed to get through in late Feb to reset the account but it locked again the next day. Now it seems impossible to contact VS to resolve it.
I've been managing this week to contact VS via text (I mean mobile phone SMS) and did a mileage transfer successfully. It took them about 24 hours to text me back from my initial contact text, but then it seemed to work a treat. Their first few texts seem to be cut n paste, possibly a robot, but once you get into the meat of the transaction it is clearly an actual person replying.

Send an initial text to them on 07481 339184 (it's a UK number) with words such as "please can I do a password reset" and then wait for the automated reply and follow the instructions. (That text number is listed on their Flying Club contact page, but you probably can't get to that if you have a password problem!)