FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Corporate booking option on United.com & UA App
Old Jun 4, 2020, 9:20 am
Hipplewm

Programs: UA GS, Bonvoy Amabassador, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by goalie
Same as your “corporate“ on the mobile app (tho iPhone For me) and no “company” listed and I’m “Marriott” to your Hertz on the full website
Originally Posted by raehl311
I'm seeing the same thing with Hertz. It didn't get me cheaper airfare on my upcoming travel so unchecked it.

Edit: And now I'm getting Marriott_MH1 as the company.

Edit Edit: Looks like they broke ETC redemption too.
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
yep, the "corporate" option in the app (Andriod) shows up for a number of us (including myself). I don't see the Marriott markings (nor any other corporate identification) in the app

However, I see the "business travel" flag on united.com and in the united.com Advance Search, I am flagged as Hertz. (I have no relationship with Hertz and have only used them 1-2 in the past 10+ years -- I use Budget for most domestic rentals)

The Advance Search section online has changed dramaticly, so this may be related to a buggy (can you believe that ) update?

Yep, very weird!!

OK, well, I feel a TON better. I asked my boss and the owner of the company and neither of them know anything about concur except it is "Some travel site" and the fact that some have Marriott and some have Hertz to me, means this is an IT issue. I'll try and uncheck the box, but not terribly worried if I forget that my MP account ill be closed and forfeit all points for fraudulent activity...