FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air Tahiti refund
View Single Post
Old May 28, 2020, 12:39 am
Clack

Programs: BA Gold for Life, SQ PPS Club, UA Gold MM
Yes, I did, but it took some persistence. Emails were not always answered promptly, so you have to keep bugging them. We were due to fly them inter-island and I think also on the codeshare flight with ANZ back to Auckland in early April, and eventually I got the full refund. Here was one of the emails that I received, and I answered it by saying I needed the refund due to the inability to get to Tahiti once New Zealand put the quarantine in place. Two weeks later my AmEx card was refunded.

Ia Ora na, Hello,
We thank you for your email. Please kindly find hereafter measures we’ve taken in regards to the Coronavirus pandemic (Covid-19) :

1) Before ticket issuance : change and/or cancellation allowed without fees
2) After ticket issuance :
? 2.1 – postponement of the travel (date change) : allowed without fees subject to travel within 12 months from the date of issue of the ticket (last authorized date : February 14th, 2021)
? 2.2 – travel cancellation and ticket reimbursment : allowed without the application of fees

Should you need to postpone your travel or a refund of your ticket, please advise us as soon as possible at [email protected].
Thank you for your confidence in our services. We remain at your disposal for any further assistance.
Call Centre and Distance Sales
AIR TAHITI
Direction Marketing & Commerciale - Marketing & Commercial Direction
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel-Ph: (+689) 40 86 42 42
BP (PoBox) 314 Papeete - 98713 Tahiti
Polynésie Française - French Polynesia