FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Any information on July/August travel to Ireland?
Old May 21, 2020, 6:53 am
cesar4nier

Originally Posted by ROKNA
You can fly DUB - LHR and return via BHD, get the train and no checks. Given the situation it wouldn't surprise me if NI follows with a 14 day period of anyone coming on the Island

Today while they can ask for details there is no law requiring compliance, that is likely to change

Simplest thing, stay at home
We’re actually bringing disinfecting wipes and gloves. We’re renting a car and making sure we clean it when returning it. We’re also quarantining for 14+ days, because we have a little 3months old. Our apartment lease in NYC is up July and my wife would rather we move back to her home in Cork. If we were to resign our lease again it would be another year, until Oct2021. They would also charge us a penalty fee for trying to terminate lease earlier than. I just want to make sure we’re good before we send a container and buy our flights. Hopefully, praying this thing goes in the right direction and dies down for the summer. You guys are very good with the information given. Trust me, if we could afford to stay another year, but jobs are going to be hard to find after this here and rent is insane in NYC added up with the cost of essential needs.