FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Suspended Operation Extension to May?
View Single Post
Old May 19, 2020, 10:57 am
dhuey
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
FWIW, Copa just cancelled our itinerary in October, San Francisco to Cartagena. I pulled up the reservation on the website. The "refund" option is non-functional. The FAQ mention a couple of voucher options -- nothing about refunds. I see no way of requesting the refund from them in a convenient way.

I won't play this game. I just disputed the charges with American Express.

Dear passenger,

We’d like to inform you that we have canceled your flight CM 383 on 10/8/2020 from SFO to PTY.

We are very sorry about the situation and will do our best to assist you. If you have firm travel plans, please contact our telephone service centers to reschedule your trip. If you plan to use your ticket in the future, but don’t have a date yet, there’s no need to contact us now. Your ticket will be valid to travel without additional charges until December 31st, 2021.

If you’d like to keep your ticket value but you’re unsure about where you’d like to travel, you may click here to exchange your ticket for a travel certificate plus a 20% bonus value.
Thanks for your understanding. We invite you to change your flight, not your desire to travel.

Sincerely,
Copa Airlines