FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Covid19: M&M Elite Status Extensions?
View Single Post
Old May 16, 2020, 7:30 am
mywaterbroke

Programs: LH M&M SEN, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by sophialite
Seems like HONs expiring in 2022 are left to the wolves?
SENs and HONs. LH’s most loyal..
No point supporting LH Group throughout 2020 tbh. Might just start exploring other airlines this year and then deciding early next year if we want to keep pursuing M&M status or not because this stinks. I’m angry as hell. LH stopped flying for basically quarter of the year (for whatever reason) and suddenly all my flying in H1 2020 to retain status became worthless. Once they take off again in June they won’t be offering their full schedule or number of destinations (or very likely their usual service levels either), further limiting my chances of requalifying in 2020 even if I tried. But suddenly I’m the one who has to pay and be penalised at the same time for the time lost? Extend my status to 2/23 or defer the status miles I had up to mid March this year to H1 2021. Simple as that. LH should want us back to fill their cabins ASAP and can no longer afford to get away with this whole ‘we don’t care’ approach.

Also... I’m still waiting for the refund for all my cancelled flights from March and April! I didn’t say much before so I could support LH Group in this difficult time in any and every way I can but NOW I want all my money back please. All of it! They’ll be hearing from my bank