FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta: Refund/Mileage Redeposit/Cancellation/Rebooking During COVID19
Old May 13, 2020, 1:32 am
cemlaw

Programs: Hilton Gold, Delta Platinum, ST Elite+
Originally Posted by adventureadam
I had a (miles) reservation for June. I knew that Delta may have cancelled the flight, but never got an email notification. Was waiting until closer to date to potentially change, checking every few days to see if I was auto-rebooked.

Today my reservation is gone. Doesn't show up in MyTrips. PNR doesn't work, ticket number doesn't work. No miles have been redeposited, let alone any cash refunded or showing up as e-credit.

Is this normal part of the process and everything will automatically credit in a few days? Or do I need to call them to actually get my miles back?
I came here to ask the same. I had a change on a reservation Sunday and was on hold for 7 1/2 hours. While I was on hold, one leg of a trip to France was canceled. The agent was able to get both sorted on the phone and I was immediately refunded the cost of a seat upgrade and then bought that same seat again on the new flight.

Tonight, both legs of my France trip just disappeared and the confirmation number isn't recognized, but no notice and no ecredits. BUT both flights are still available for booking online and my seats I paid for are open now. ...?! I'm currently on hold again, but I'll fall asleep before I hit 7.5 hours again. This trip was June 28-July 13. Why would my flights just disappear, but still be available to book?? I'm so frustrated with this. This is my second canceled trip in 1 month..