FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pre-Covid Trip Report: Qantas Business Class 737-800 Melbourne to Christchurch
Old Apr 26, 2020, 4:19 pm
Mwenenzi
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by johnsw1988
<snip>
The business class cabin on Qantas’ narrow-body plane is pretty standard, just like the typical domestic first class cabin in North America. However, most international carriers configure their regional business class cabin with a footrest, although the legroom wasn’t that great on this particular flight.
<snip>

Conclusion
I don’t have anything to say but good things about Qantas Airways. My experience has been incredible, and it’s refreshing to see employees who work with pride and enjoy their job very much. While the hard product isn’t the best in the industry (they are still very good), the service standard they provide amazes me.

I very much enjoyed this short hop from Melbourne to Christchurch. The flight attendants were friendly, and the breakfast was incredible. I am looking forward to flying Qantas again on my next adventure in the South Pacific.
A flight I often take, albeit often in seat 14D.
QF do not have a regional business class. These same aircraft and crew fly Au domestic routes. QF have ~75 aircraft in this configuration.
This international flight MEL-CHC is shorter than some Au domestic flights.
Routes --->Great Circle Mapper