FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TAP Air Portugal Offering Status Match
View Single Post
Old Apr 25, 2020, 4:44 am
celsdon

Originally Posted by dk_hym
Congrats!
Same with me. They finally replied that they has reported and would solve this problem ASAP. I checked my account also today and Gold done!
Also wanna a physical card. Wait for any guideline.
Good news! I have taken a look and it seems the guidance on physical card is confusing so will try contacting them direct - below is from the Ts&Cs page of Miles&Go (not able to post URL on flyer talk yet due to my low number of posts)
. Access to TAP Miles&Go Programme awards and benefits is only granted on presentation of a client card and/or client number.

The TAP Miles&Go, Silver and Gold Cards are only available in digital format.
The TAP Miles&Go Client can access the digital version of their Card, which is automatically updated, according to their status. This version of the card has a QR code that performs the same data checking functions as the magnetic strip of a regular card.
The Gold Card is Digital from 2 July 2018. On the first validation of the Card and for 30 days you can choose to receive an actual card without any additional charge – Grace Period.
Grace Period. How it works:
A period of 30 days during which the Client may choose to request an actual card free of charge. After this period a fee of 25 euros is applied.
Available only on the first card validation.
On the second card validation, all Gold Clients will receive digital cards, although they can receive an actual card upon payment of a €25 fee.