FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta: Refund/Mileage Redeposit/Cancellation/Rebooking During COVID19
Old Apr 12, 2020, 4:32 am
tomch

Schedule Change and Refund Question

First time poster - hope I have posted correctly

I have flights booked with Delta for 2 May that I will be unable to take and have been hoping that they will be cancelled so I can get a refund but know I can get a credit if the flights still operate.
When I booked in Aug 2019 the flights were scheduled to depart Las Vegas (LAS) at 8.00am and arrive in Sarasota (SRQ) at 6.37pm with a connection in Atlanta (ATL).
Since I made the booking I had been notified of some schedule changes and prior to today the service was scheduled to depart LAS at 7.15am with arrival in SRQ at 4.34pm.
At the time I was ok with the schedule changes but did nothing to formally accept or reject them.
Checking my trip today there has been a further change with my arrival in SRQ now 4.25pm which is of course only a minor change from the previous change but is over 2 hours from my original booking.
Can I use this to ask for a full refund or am I deemed to have accepted the earlier schedule changes by default.

Thank you

tomch