FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Adding Guests to a Reservation... Very Frustrating Process
Old Apr 9, 2020, 6:07 am
aww3583

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
Originally Posted by writerguyfl
I think this is a good point. It's hard for me to fault Hilton here. Needing to add the names of children is not something necessary for 99.9% of hotels. I suppose it's possible there might be a few other hotels that need that sort of functionality. But, I also wouldn't be shocked if it was only the three Disney World Hilton-branded properties that need kid's names. That's 3 hotels out of almost 6,000.

Needing to ensure that guests can manually add names to reservations (either during the booking or after they are made) would be super low on the priority list. In fact, it might not even appear on the programmers' list of requirements.

aww3583: The three Hilton-branded hotels where this matters might be closed to guests, but they still will have some managers working. (They are still accepting reservations, so there has to be someone monitoring their inventory.)

Try visiting the Hilton Contact Us page. Select "Hotel Questions" in the drop down menu. In the comment box, enter a short statement. Something like: "Please add the following names to my reservation so I can access the Disney World benefits like FastPass+." Obviously, include the names, too.

https://help.hilton.com/s/contactsupport

It might take a few days, but I am hopeful that doing that will solve your problem.
Diamond Desk was unable to help. Calls to the hotel remain unanswered. The Twitter team did what they could and Disney customer care seems able to see what they need to see to process the reservation.