FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Points expiration in times of COVID19
View Single Post
Old Apr 7, 2020, 5:37 am
kauppias

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by LouPapy
I got 30k point which expired end of March (from a total 70k). I was going to spend the whole lot in the Eurobonus shop but they cap spending to 5k/week due to Coronavirus and let's face it for 5k you can only get rubbish. As I had received email from other airlines saying they will freeze expiration of points, I was hoping SAS would do the same. But They didn't. After my point expired, I contacted them to tell them that it was not really fair as I couldn't spend my point due to their 5k/wk restrictions. They replied rather rudely that I had 4years to spend them. And that expired point cannot be recovered as they couldn't change the rule. Well the rule doesn't say they'll put a restriction to 5k, but they did. So they're willing to change it only when it goes their way.
I'm not to please with them right now
Anyway you should start spending now before it's too late

SK customer service at its best 😂😂

actually silly responses like this and others that were judt arrogant and rude got me to switch away from SK last year as a EBD. competent customer care is rather important in a Airline!

for me they claimed I had used my gift gold card allready even though they documented that I had used it before it was even possible 😁 no matter what I just kept getting the same cut and paste reply so I just started crediting miles miles to Finnair!

if a Diamond gets crap service then no point in being Diamond 😂 worthless and a waste of time to argue a point just to get cut and paste replies! 👎👎