FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta: Refund/Mileage Redeposit/Cancellation/Rebooking During COVID19
Old Apr 4, 2020, 11:54 am
vcapp

Originally Posted by The Situation
Why? Health experts and local government agencies say the risk is extremely low unless you are elderly and/or have certain pre-existing conditions such as asthma, obesity or heart disease. Data is supporting that. Local health experts now realize that the virus has been circulating in SEA since January, but it wasn't a big deal until it reached a vulnerable population in a nursing home, because almost all cases are extremely mild. Unless you are a member of a vulnerable population, there is no reason to fall into or feed the hysteria. There is no waiver for the flu, and that has killed 18,000 this season. Coronavirus has killed 9 in the U.S., all associated with the nursing home.
I assume that by now you have realized that this will last through June at best. (I'm in NYC) And then it will begin again in October/November. If not, You might want to consider your source of information, i.e., try another news channel and newspaper.
I do wonder if the DL e-credits will be valid AFTER the Feb2021 date for those tkts booked in Feb2020.