FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Coronavirus COVID-19 - Aegean policies, responses, help & advice ["noise free"]
Old Apr 2, 2020, 2:58 pm
Xandrios
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
Now you can change your ticket online at no extra cost!
If you have a ticket with travel date until 31/05/2020, you can change it to any future date until 27/03/2021

- zero fare difference
- no rebooking fees
- 3,000 extra Miles+Bonus award miles

Valid for changes until 08/04/2020.
This is very interesting. Zero fare difference means that a cheap P flight could be rebooked to a busy summer travel day for free. Additionally this shows that they do not expect to operate many flights in May, and this may be their way to move as many people off those flights as possible - without having to issue refunds or vouchers, which they would have to if the flight were to be canceled.

In further news... ALL my bookings to/from KLX have just been canceled for May and June. Expertflyer notified me of the cancellations, Aegean has not yet. I have a couple of them through Aegean and one through LH (codeshare). Rebooking will be difficult... the only alternatives will likely be from ATH but thats exactly the trip that I wanted to avoid by flying from KLX. Also, most of these were upgraded with a coupon so it will be very hard to rebook to a day where it has upgrade availability