FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Trips You Are Glad You Took
View Single Post
Old Apr 2, 2020, 6:17 am
dtwlarry

Programs: Delta PM, LATAM Gold, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton, Hertz Gold, Silvercar, Sixt
All of them!!! No snark, just agreement with several posters above.
Mrs. dtwlarry and I are empty nesters, with good paying jobs, so we started doing a lot more travelling recently. Being captive at a fortress hub, not a worry since it's Delta. Because this was leisure travel, we're not quite as aggravated as so many others regarding Delta's generous padding on their schedules. Over the past 4 years, we've been to Nova Scotia, Seattle, Phoenix, Austin, Nashville and Barcelona. Several of those flights came courtesy of SM redemptions, and most were in J or Delta One. Even when we weren't up front, the crew still treated us in a fantastic manner. We have nothing but nice things to say about our opportunities and experiences with the entire organization, from agents at the SC's everywhere, to the gate agents, to the entire flight crew and deck officers. We won't hesitate to get "back in the saddle" and hopefully get to do so with our planned trip in June to France. *Fingers crossed*
Re-reading what I've just typed, I can say "the next one" will be the best one. Can't wait!!!!!