FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Frontier Refund/Credit Policy
View Single Post
Old Apr 1, 2020, 7:37 pm
Lightning19

Frontier Refund/Credit Policy

I recently received a notification from Frontier that my flight schedule has changed for a May flight, and I was looking for some advice.

My original return flight was scheduled to be 4:45PM; it has now been rescheduled to 6:35AM. Because the flight number did not change, I guess this counts as a schedule change and not a cancellation?

The email asked me to accept the new schedule online. Because the new time would not have worked with my original travel plans (which aren't happening now), I did not accept the change online, and called customer service. I was offered a 90-day credit for the full fare amount, which I declined, so my reservation is currently unchanged (and still not accepted online, as I received a second email notice about it today).

To try and keep the possibility of a full refund, is my only option to wait it out and see if this flight eventually gets cancelled (would a refund even be an option at this point, or do you think they would push a credit in this case as well)?