FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Points Guy: We never accept free flights [merged TPG discussions]
Old Mar 26, 2020, 2:25 pm
CMK10
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Adam1222
Are you suggesting I don't have empathy for ... Credit card marketers?
Are sayingyou that I should give Brian the benefit of the doubt over 23 people who are current and former employees of a relatively small company who reported the same thing, to the degree that their comments survived a libel review, which was consistent with that of a man who went on record that you accuse of being a scorned lover, as well as the personal experiences of many people who don't write in media publications?

I do not have "empathy" for deceptive practices and those who engage them, or companies that make millions in them. The fact that you would equate my critiques of a business model with your accusations that all 23 employees are lying and bitter because they aren't getting free meals is outrageous.

​​​​​​I'm sorry you distrust the legitimate media so much, yet seem to think deceptive marketing content is okay. Have a good one Brian.
I think it was a sensational story puffed up with exaggerated headlines that made a big deal of minor workplace issues that former employees complained about. You seem willing to accept everything on ts face. If the subject wasn't a blogger would you be as willing to treat everything as true?