FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is Turkish Airlines coming to Newark?
View Single Post
Old Mar 24, 2020, 8:48 pm
ISTFlyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by TTC900Rocket
Will TK be operating out of Terminal B? I am arriving in Terminal A around 22:30 and the TK flight departs just after midnight. This is all on one ticket and the flights are in August (Aeroplan).

The United shuttle bus is probably not running at that time. Will I have enough time to hoof it over on foot as opposed to taking the Air Train? I will have TSA Pre-check and/or business class privileges.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
As far as it stands, TK would operate at Terminal B but we still don't have information whether they would use concourse B2 or B3. You should be fine, as 1h40min is high enough to make the transfer if you have a steady walking pace and if your previous flight arrives on time you would have time to walk as well. My recent security experience at Newark Terminal B after 22:30 ( late Feb 2020 ) was that the Priority lane was closed, no TSA PreCheck either, only one agent for document check and everyone would receive service within the normal security procedures, however, it was empty.

And, by the way, if you arrive with Air Canada, even if the shuttle was running, you wouldn't be able to use the shuttle as UA and AC operate at different concourses of Terminal A which are not connected within the secure area ( post-security ).