FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Long Stay - hotel combined multiple reservations
Old Mar 24, 2020, 11:14 am
NotJustDreaming

Long Stay - hotel combined multiple reservations

I've got a long stay coming up (an unknown amount of months not less than three). I made about 10 separate reservations for a couple weeks each, all at the same hotel. I ended up corresponding with the hotel and the reservation was combined into one very long stay. I don't want to cancel the reservation and rebook again (just yet) because there is only one 2-bedroom suite and I don't want to lose it.

Welcome bonus points and any promotions aside, what are the disadvantages or implications of this very long stay?
I read past stuff about no points on reservations over 30 nights? But it looks like old SPG rules.

If I have to (get to) leave early, what happens (multi-night penalty or the whole shebang)?

It's a TownePlace Suites hotel. Aside from 5x points instead of 10, what should I know about this brand?

I know I should be hopping about on one night stays with this recent promotion, but my family would mutiny for sure.

I have reached out to the hotel to fix it and am waiting for a response.

Thanks much!