FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - One Night On The Palm Jumeirah
View Single Post
Old Mar 16, 2020, 4:34 am
DanielW

Originally Posted by nequine
Congratulations on the birth of your daughter and her debut in a trip report from you!
Wow, the place looks awesome and some great pics of Dubai.
Thank you, nequine. Yes, a great place for a family getaway, if only we could have stayed a little longer.
Originally Posted by lamphs
Thanks for posting a new report. It takes the edge off while I am sulking about having to cancel my 4 day Inca Trail + another 10 days in Peru. And I've had a chance to review a few of your fantastic past reports.
Congratulations to Rianda and you on Hannelie. (And a very nice name.)
Safe travels!
Cheers, lamphs. My commiserations for your cancelled Peru trip. We just had to cancel Hannelie's first overseas trip and have booked a staycation in Abu Dhabi instead.
Originally Posted by HawaiiTrvlr
Hannelie is super adorable. Congratulations to you and your wife. Thanks for the staycation trip report.
Thanks, HawaiiTrvlr. We are obviously very bias but think she is very adorable too!
Originally Posted by wrp96
Congratulations to the new mommy and daddy! May you have many more trips with your beautiful daughter.
Cheers, wrp96. Hopefully she has inherited my travel 'gene'.
Originally Posted by allset2travel
+1
That was a very nice treat for the mother in law!. The food looked sumptuous!
Thanks for the report!
Thank you, allset2travel. Yes, the food was perfect. Very tasty, not over filling and importantly very photogenic.
Originally Posted by hkskyline
Amazing views of the main and Marina skylines! Hard to believe a condo there can be had for just $2m! What a bargain!
Thanks, hkskyline. Would be a nice place to live. Not sure how traffic to the mainland during rush hour would be though.