FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - EU to NZ via Sin trip now redundant - likely next steps?
Old Mar 14, 2020, 6:24 am
Gorcat

Programs: BA - Bronze : HHonnors Gold : Hyatt Gold
Originally Posted by WickedStepMother
I have an ex-EU trip with SQ from ARN to SYD (via DME with a SIN stopover) in April. The only option I can see is to change the travel dates and push them back as far as possible in the hope that the situation will settle down. My ticket is 'business lite' and changeable for a fee but I cannot change it online for some reason. I have emailed customer services with questions but can expect to wait up to 7 business days for an answer, though I might try to call again.

I fear that I will only be able to push back to the 'travel must commence before' date on the the original fare, and regardless of any fee waivers in place the ticket is non-cancellable so I will probably get nothing back unless SQ cancel the flight
I'm almost the exact same as you except I'm not due to fly until the end of June.
Really worrying just now as I can't afford to lose all that money I've paid for our flights, hopefully the insurance covers it if we can't go!