FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta: Refund/Mileage Redeposit/Cancellation/Rebooking During COVID19
Old Mar 12, 2020, 10:48 pm
ElliottMB

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by Benchwarmer
I cancelled a nonrefundable ticket this morning online. The $200 change/cancellation fee was deducted, and I received an e-credit in my wallet for the ticket price minus the $200. I called DL, and the call center has now assured me that when I use the e-credit, the $200 will be added to it. I'm assuming this means I'll have to re-book using the call center rather than online, but it makes me nervous that the e-credit is $200 short. Has anyone else experienced this same scenario?
Same exact situation here. Per the Twitter rep:

I see your travel dates fit within the guidelines for the waiver. I’ll go ahead and document your ticket with the waiver. Your wallet won’t reflect the documentation, nor will it show the entire credit. Not to worry, your full credit is reflected in our system. When you’re ready to travel again, please contact us via Twitter with the ticket number and we’ll get you rebooked.
I also noticed it took an hour or two for the credit to show up in the wallet with its associated value less $200.