FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LHR-ORD-IAD-LGA-LHR - This week - Anxiety Attack
Old Mar 9, 2020, 8:00 am
Adelphos

Programs: Delta Platinum, American Gold, JetBlue Mosaic 4, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond,
Originally Posted by Silver Fox
Breathing is a risk it seems these days. According to the media we are all doomed and nowhere is safe. As for me, I shook hands with a few people on Saturday night, was at a crowded gin fest, and didn't give it a second thought. I'm not living like a monk because the media is whipping up a clickbait storm. I am happy to look at the data that exists and make my own decisions. My business trips are all to the US and I would have no hesitation in going. The media has a lot to answer for the anxiety and panic that exists. I had to buy toilet paper over the weekend as we were running low and I felt like shouting out "this is not a panic buy, we have genuinely run out".

I am hoping that the Premier League is cancelled though as that would rather upset Liverpool fans. Although saying that Jurgen Klopp gave the most sensible answer to coronavirus about people asking for opinions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkIZZCbxngQ
While I can understand this point of view, from a purely practical standpoint, this is going to limit your ability to travel with the same freedom and conduct business normally whether you or others agree with it or not