FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Get more when you stay courtesy of Choice Privileges®
Old Feb 28, 2020, 1:21 pm
ChoiceHotels
Company Representative, Choice Hotels

Originally Posted by mirror74
Yes, I would. I had some reservations already (now cancelled).

Its not the point. Point is that there is nothing about 5 year requirement in their own T&C. What if HH would - after you stay 60 night required for Diamond - just say "oh, and there is condition that 10 out of this 60 nights have to be in Conrads", even if this would not be published anywhere?? I dont have the problem with 5 years requirement, if this would be clearly published on their own website, I would never even stayed there in first place. Now, I am screwed and 60 bucks lighter.
I see that this situation has not left you with the best impression of our Choice Privileges program and Status Match offering. If you like, we can revisit the situation for you. For us to follow up, please send us a private message with your existing Choice Privileges membership information (name, email, telephone, complete mailing address) and the Cambria reservation details. Thank you for getting in touch here. *Julio