FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I’m angry.......... [recognising cabin crew for great service]
Old Feb 20, 2020, 1:08 am
Honie

Programs: Executive club Gold
Can you do the BA well done form for phone centre staff? I had sad news on Tuesday regarding the rapid decline of a relative in Canada I am very close to, my husband was out of contact and I called BA to try and get last minute flights out, being highly claustrophobic I cannot do 7 hours in the back but anything even an inch further up the plane was so high in cost (15K for first into New York, 3K to get to Toronto in premier). The guy I spoke to was going through every combination and possible route we could take and was so patient with my emotional state. he gave me his details so I could call back when I had managed to speak with my husband so I have those but would like to praise him higher up so its recognised by his manager.

Fortunately Mr Honie managed to get 2 rewards in first to Boston today with companion ticket and we paid less than the economy flight to Toronto, he has a long drive next day to get us to Ottawa bless him!

But the patience and kindness of the man who helped me was amazing and I would like to say thank you to him.

OP, I do wonder if you had the same crew we had returning from the Seychelles a few weeks ago, food was atrocious but the team made up for it, they were brilliant and it was the best flight we've had. I must do the golden ticket for them too!