Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

I知 angry.......... [recognising cabin crew for great service]

Old Feb 19, 2020, 3:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver

Sorry to disappoint as it痴 not a BA bashing thread.

I知 angry ..........with myself for not noting the names of the wonderful cabin crew on our flight from LHR to Miami yesterday. I was so wrapped up in getting off the aircraft as quickly as possible to beat the masses at immigration, I completely forgot to note the names of the caring, attentive and professional CC who looked after us in the F cabin. They even presented my wife with a bottle of champagne and card with a lovely birthday message at the end of the flight (big birthday) Best flight we致e been on. Food was excellent too. I just love the 747 - first flight in one for about 5 years. After the mad rush to get to immigration, we were actually second in line and through in 2 mins. Pity the baggage took so long but it didn稚 spoil our day - these things happen. I take it I can do a generic 努ell done ?
Old Feb 19, 2020, 4:05 pm
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
Yes, you can, and if you do it in reasonable time then BA will easily be able to trace them. Obviously it’s going to help to mention the cabin you were travelling in.
peaches070 likes this.
Old Feb 19, 2020, 4:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by mike&co

I知 angry ..........with myself for not noting the names of the wonderful cabin crew on our flight from LHR to Miami yesterday. I was so wrapped up in getting off the aircraft as quickly as possible to beat the masses at immigration, I completely forgot to note the names of the caring, attentive and professional CC who looked after us in the F cabin. They even presented my wife with a bottle of champagne and card with a lovely birthday message at the end of the flight (big birthday) Best flight we致e been on. Food was excellent too. I just love the 747 - first flight in one for about 5 years. After the mad rush to get to immigration, we were actually second in line and through in 2 mins. Pity the baggage took so long but it didn稚 spoil our day - these things happen. I take it I can do a generic 努ell done ?
Hi.

I am sure if you fill out the va well done form online or if you have one a golden ticket form, it will get to the appropriate people especially if you include the seat number .

Regards

Tbs
Old Feb 19, 2020, 4:19 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Never be angry when your on holiday! It's just not worth it, send the ba.com well done and forget about it.
Old Feb 19, 2020, 4:41 pm
Original Poster

BA well done completed.
CharlotteC, Hilde, T8191 and 3 others like this.
Old Feb 19, 2020, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA GGL, IHG Diamond Elite Amb, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Platinum
I just love the 747 - first flight in one for about 5 years.
Was it a fully refurbished one with Panasonic IFE?

Always nice to read positive reviews!
Old Feb 20, 2020, 12:09 am

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hertz Presidents Circle.

Pretty sure with your flight number and seats they'd be able to figure out the relevant crew members.
Old Feb 20, 2020, 1:08 am

Programs: Executive club Gold
Can you do the BA well done form for phone centre staff? I had sad news on Tuesday regarding the rapid decline of a relative in Canada I am very close to, my husband was out of contact and I called BA to try and get last minute flights out, being highly claustrophobic I cannot do 7 hours in the back but anything even an inch further up the plane was so high in cost (15K for first into New York, 3K to get to Toronto in premier). The guy I spoke to was going through every combination and possible route we could take and was so patient with my emotional state. he gave me his details so I could call back when I had managed to speak with my husband so I have those but would like to praise him higher up so its recognised by his manager.

Fortunately Mr Honie managed to get 2 rewards in first to Boston today with companion ticket and we paid less than the economy flight to Toronto, he has a long drive next day to get us to Ottawa bless him!

But the patience and kindness of the man who helped me was amazing and I would like to say thank you to him.

OP, I do wonder if you had the same crew we had returning from the Seychelles a few weeks ago, food was atrocious but the team made up for it, they were brilliant and it was the best flight we've had. I must do the golden ticket for them too!
Old Feb 20, 2020, 1:11 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by PETER01
Never be angry when your on holiday!
Your...wife?

mike&co likes this.
Old Feb 20, 2020, 7:08 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by clubman
Was it a fully refurbished one with Panasonic IFE?

Always nice to read positive reviews!
No, unfortunately the IFE screen was quite poor tbh but it was passable.
Old Feb 20, 2020, 8:29 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Honors Diamond, Mucci de buveur de gin
Great to hear you had a good flight...... happy BIG birthday!
Old Feb 20, 2020, 9:19 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
Thread title enhanced

I'm angry.....
Though not quite as angry as those who are irritated by 'clickbait' thread titles.

Last edited by Oxon Flyer; Mar 9, 2020 at 4:45 am
Old Feb 20, 2020, 11:36 am

3000 clicks and 11 responses...people love clickbait it seems.
mike&co likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.