FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I’m angry.......... [recognising cabin crew for great service]
Old Feb 19, 2020, 4:08 pm
The _Banking_Scot
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by mike&co
Sorry to disappoint as it’s not a BA bashing thread.

I’m angry ..........with myself for not noting the names of the wonderful cabin crew on our flight from LHR to Miami yesterday. I was so wrapped up in getting off the aircraft as quickly as possible to beat the masses at immigration, I completely forgot to note the names of the caring, attentive and professional CC who looked after us in the F cabin. They even presented my wife with a bottle of champagne and card with a lovely birthday message at the end of the flight (big birthday) Best flight we’ve been on. Food was excellent too. I just love the 747 - first flight in one for about 5 years. After the mad rush to get to immigration, we were actually second in line and through in 2 mins. Pity the baggage took so long but it didn’t spoil our day - these things happen. I take it I can do a generic “well done” ?
Hi.

I am sure if you fill out the va well done form online or if you have one a golden ticket form, it will get to the appropriate people especially if you include the seat number .

Regards

Tbs